The Midas Gas Detector by Honeywell Analytics uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic ambient and flammable gases in a plant.
- Detects more than 35 gases error-free
- Improved visibility and ease of use
- Easy installation
The device monitor points up to 100 feet (30 meters) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure gas detection error-free. Use of advanced robotics, the Midas Gas Detector use of advanced robotics thanks to Honeywell's offers unbeatable quality and reliability.
Improved visibility and ease of use: The Midas Gas Detector is equipped with bright LED lights and an interactive interface, intuitive and that provides instant alerts as alarm levels to gas readings. Also included in the interface is the protected menus as password for calibration, tests and configuration.
Easy installation: Compact in size with a metal chassis that is easy-to-handle, the Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. This is especially important owing to the crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
The Numerous applications: This includes aerospace, light industrial manufacturing, semiconductor processing, waste water, university laboratories and more.
- Over 35 gases available with extended 2 year warranty
- Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
- 3 built in relays (Form C) for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
- Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
- Optional Midas Pyrolyzer module that connects to any Midas Gas Detector
- Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
- Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolor backlit LCD display
- Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce need for frequent gas testing
- Isolated 0-22 mA analog output with fault and event reporting
- Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
- Robust extractive pump system (2 year lifetime) sampling up to 100 feet
- CE marked for total immunity to Radio Frequency Interference
- Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
- TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
- Event logging to review sensor history
Login to view the individual products and prices.